Position / Title: Project Assistant
Report to: Project Manager
Start date: as soon as is possible
Project implemented by the Alliance of Small Enterprises from Moldova (AIM)
Supported by: Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE)
About AIM was conceived by three American small business owners in Moldova as a way to band together to improve the “way business works” in Moldova. All three had experienced corruption, needless bureaucracy and a system badly in need of reform - but completely uninterested in changing. AIM was created as an “Asociația Patronală” or “Employers Association” as a mechanism to bring together members of Moldova’s Small Business Community to collectively engage in supporting positive change.
AIM is a membership-based organization composing of over 45 companies and representing 400+ Employees across diverse industries. Companies are 53% Moldovan; 45% Mixed-Capital; 2% Foreign. AIM supports its members via networking and social events, “First Call” emergency resource and via advocacy on Prime Minister’s Economic Council, Customs Advisory Council, and direct to key government institutions.
Project Title: Transparency and Compliance for SMEs supported by the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) and implemented by AIM.
Project Close date: June 30th
To create better conditions for SMEs for transparency and compliance by bringing together various efforts in anti-corruption and transparency that will support the economic sector.
- To support AIM in assisting small - and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in developing and institutionalizing anti-corruption compliance in Moldova
- To strengthen AIM’s role as a leader and advocate of the business community in Moldova on matters of transparency, accountability, and business ethics
- To establish the anti-corruption coalition in Moldova
Project Assistant will support the Project Manager to accomplish project activities and scope with the focus on the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the implementation of the project activities
- Organize meetings and maintaining calendar/schedules;
- Ensure the communication of project activities through the website, newsletter, Facebook page etc.
- Data recording of the project activities;
- Administrative and logistic support;
- Supporting the Project Manager in monitoring and evaluation, quality assurance of project deliverables;
- Support in drafting project reports;
- Office management, monitoring telephone and general correspondence;
- Performing general administrative tasks (e.g arrangements for meetings and other events, reservations of conference/board rooms, inform the participants of date and time of meetings;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Project Manager in administrative project management.
Skills / Experience
Required hard skills
- Proven experience in event management
- Proven experience in online communication: social media management
- Experience in NGO sector or sales experience in business
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Experience in basic administrative office management;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package and communication tools (proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
Required soft skills
- Result oriented
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Outgoing and confident personality
Email a resume / CV to Liliana Busuioc, AIM Executive Director - email@example.com
Deadline for applications is January 17th, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.