Pre Service Training (PST)
Deadline for submission: August 27, 2023
Compensation: Daily rate of $44.49 – (PSC-6)
Please send the Resume and Cover Letter to MD-HR@peacecorps.gov
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.
TECHNICAL TRAINER FOR THE ENGLISH EDUCATION (EE) PROJECT (One Position)
U.S. Peace Corps is looking for a TECHNICAL TRAINER FOR THE ENGLISH EDUCATION (EE) PROJECT on a full-time basis for the period August-December 2023 to assist EE project and training team with technical training design, implementation and evaluation of a 10-week pre-service training for American volunteers, who will live in Moldovan communities for 2 years, and will co-teach English with local teachers at schools throughout the country. Training sessions are conducted in small communities outside of Chișinău.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Director of Programing and Training, and in coordination with the Training Manager and EE Project Manager:
- Works collaboratively with PC staff to design an integrated training curriculum, considering gender sensitive approaches and respect for diversity and inclusiveness in the local context.
- Facilitates the technical training based on Volunteers’ existing experience and skills, diversity and background and based PC’s principles of adult learning and following PC PST Community Based Training philosophy.
- Coordinates technical training sessions, discussions, and practicum activities for PCTs in the Pre Service Training communities.
- Develops and implements a 2.5 weeks Practice School activity for the PCTs with sequenced activities and training sessions and a 3-days counterpart Training of Trainers.
- Compiles a final training report with recommendations and suggestions for training improvement and implementation.
- In accordance with the Agency’s regulations provides safety and security support to S. Trainees and staff.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- University or college degree in education or health education required.
- Three years progressively responsible work training of adults, facilitation, and/or teaching students in Moldovan educational institutions.
- Native fluency in Romanian, professional proficiency in English, working knowledge of Russian;
- Skill and ability to design implement and evaluate training.
- Skill as a trainer, teacher, facilitator.
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural understanding.
- Experience working with U.S citizens.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good knowledge of Moldovan education system.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- National Budget and Finance Consultant
- Project Procurement Assistant (NPSA-5) -UNDP Moldova/EU4Moldova: focal Programme
- Procurement Associate - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project
- Asociația Obștească „The Moldova Project” (TMP) - concurs de angajare pentru funcția de specialist atragere de fonduri (fundraiser)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier/ă juridic/ă, Direcția generală asistență juridică
- GIZ - Administrative Assistant
- Termen extins: HelpAge International angajează Coordonator de Proiect
- HR & Admin Officer in MdM
- UNFPA Communication Manager Youth Programmes, Chisinau, Moldova (Service Contract, SB4.3)
- Peace Corps: Small Grants Assistant