The Farmer-to-Farmer (F2F) is a USAID-funded program implemented by CNFA in Moldova. The goal of the F2F project is to generate rapid economic growth in the agricultural sector.
As part of project activities, the F2F Project is looking for an expert who has the capability and experience to deliver the service of sound data processing from the organic agriculture sector.
Specific services include the following: Process the 2019 statistical data from the organic agriculture value chain, to be submitted to FiBL, and included in the survey on organic agriculture worldwide (data to be launched at Biofach 2021), following the FiBL questionnaire format. The raw data will be provided by the Ministry of Agriculture and Regional Development in Moldova, as well as by other value chain stakeholders. Information on the type and quantity of the data involved can be found in the previous edition of "The World of Organic Agriculture," at https://www.organic-world.net/yearbook/yearbook-2020.html
Expected period of performance: August 25 – September 25, 2020
Expected level of effort: maximum 15 days, with no possibility of extension.
Qualification requirements include:
- Experience in collecting, analyzing and processing statistical data – prior experience in processing organic agriculture statistical data will represent a considerable advantage;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel;
- Strong understanding of the Moldovan organic agricultural sector;
- University degree in Economics, Business Management or Agriculture;
- Excellent command of English and Romanian;
- Strong writing and oral communication skills;
The Data Expert responsibilities will include:
- collecting raw data from the Ministry of Agriculture and relevant value chain stakeholders
- analyze the collected data and perform additional data collection, if necessary
- fill the FiBL survey in English and Romanian according to the chapters proposed by FiBL
- present the survey to the Ministry of Agriculture and CNFA.
Candidates must submit a cover letter and CV presenting relevant experience for the specific assignment by email, in MS Word or PDF format before August 20, 23:59, to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CNFA (Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture) is a USAID-funded organization supporting agribusiness economic development in transitional countries.