IT Systems Administrator
Applications will be accepted until 18:00 25 August 2023.
Background: Dexis Consulting Group seeks qualified candidates for the position of IT Systems Administrator for an anticipated project award funded by the US State Department – International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Bureau in support of justice reform in Moldova and specifically to support the Commission and Secretariat appointed to conduct Vetting of Prosecutors (aka Commission 3) pursuant to Moldovan legislation. This vetting activity is anticipated to last two (2) years.
Applicants should be aware of the following:
- All applications will be screened against the minimum requirements noted below and conflict of interest issues.
- All job offers will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check from the National Anti-Corruption Centre (NAC) and three positive professional references.
- All job offers will be contingent on those selected holding no other active employment during the contract period. Those offered employment may take a leave of absence and/or suspend their contractual obligations from their current place of work for the duration of this contract but may not be actively engaged with, nor paid by, any other organization during the contract period.
- All job offers will be contingent on the candidate's ability to start no later than two weeks after a formal job offer.
- Applications will be accepted from Moldovan, Romanian and Ukrainian nationals already resident in Moldova.
Applicants unable to meet the above requirements will be disqualified.
The Systems Administrator will report to the Head of Secretariat and will support the Secretariat to ensure the smooth, continuous, and efficient use of technology including:
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT support within the Secretariat.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Supporting the process to repair damaged computer and network components.
- Ensuring the security of computers by installing, upgrading, monitoring, and maintaining antivirus and firewall software.
- Administering the Secretariat’s SharePoint platform.
- Supporting team members whenever they encounter challenges with computers and network devices.
- Monitoring and maintaining the Secretariat’s wireless network systems.
- As directed by the Head of Secretariat, and/or her/his designee, coordinate with the IT representatives of national, international and/or private entities to facilitate automated exchange of, or access to, data and documents.
- As directed by the Head of Secretariat, and/or her/his designee, coordinate providing training about network security and best computer usage practices.
- Carry out other activities related to the IT security, network systems, internal and external informational systems upon the request of the Head of Secretariat or her/his designee.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
(5 or more years of direct professional experience in informatics or information technology may be substituted for the noted degree.)
- 2 or more years of experience in a high-paced, quality-driven IT environment.
- Proven proficiency in the working with networks, computers, and peripherals.
- Experience administering a SharePoint platform is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of system security and procedures for protecting an organization's data from intrusion or corruption.
- Extensive knowledge about hardware and software configurations.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven excellent troubleshooting, creative and technical problem-solving.
- Proven ability to work in a large team environment.
- Excellent communication and customer support skills.
- Language: Fluency in Romanian and a working knowledge of English with the ability to engage in oral communication with international members of the Secretariat and Commission is required. Candidates should indicate in their CV proficiency levels for Romanian, English and Russian along with any other languages.
Candidates with the following Skills will be given preference:
- Demonstrated experience in working with government bodies or international and/or multinational organizations.
Anticipated Start Date: On or before October 1, 2023
Anticipated Salary: Competitive and subject to negotiation
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should submit the following documents to: email@example.com and should note Moldova Sys Admin Vetting in the email subject line.
- A cover letter highlighting relevant experience.
- A current CV
- Three professional references: Name, Position Title, Organization, Email address and Mobile #
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Senior Human Resources Associate
- NRC Moldova is looking for a Partnership Coordinator
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de Consultant/ă principal/ă în cadrul Reprezentanței Bălți
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - EU Confidence Building Measures Programme, funded by the European Union, 11003
- Programme Officer – Moldova
- UNFPA Human Resources Associate, G6 (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- AAH is looking for MEAL Manager
- Specialist Comunicare si Organizare Evenimente
- UNWFP Moldova: Procurement Associate (SC6) based in Chisinau
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/EU Confidence Building Measures Programme (EU CBM V)