ZERNOFF is one of the biggest grain processing plant in Moldova with a yearly consumption of more than 100 000 tons. A part of this quantity comes from our own fields, located in Moldova. By owning our fields, we can ensure the best quality from raw material selection to final product. We use only local raised, non-GMO grains, thus contributing to the development of our local economy and stimulating the development of our farmers.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Chief Financial Officer. The CFO will be responsible for financial planning and analysis, strategic planning/budgeting, cash management, and capital planning. The company is in a hyper growth stage and needs a leader that can drive a strong performance culture, has a growth mindset and possesses a team first attitude that can coach and develop others in the organization. Reporting to the CEO, this position is a key member of the executive team and participates in the development of strategic goals, objectives and business plans of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Provide leadership and direction to Finance team (Chief accountant, Treasury manager, Budget & Planning manager, Manager of operations controlling).
▪ Organize and maintain effective internal accounting, tax, financial, and management controls.
▪ Manage and own an efficient, accurate monthly close process that culminates in the timely publishing of monthly financial statements and management reports.
▪ Prepare and administer annual budget together with the CEO.
▪ Provide financial reports, statements and detailed analysis of current and projected financial projects.
▪ Conduct and comply with annual financial audits and internal audits.
▪ Manage bank relationships.
▪ Provide risk management.
▪ Provide coaching, best practice consultation and leadership to assigned team.
Education and Experience
▪ Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
▪ ACCA qualification or CFA/CIPA/CAP certification strongly preferred.
▪ 5-6 years' experience in Finance, a minimum three (3) years’ experience in a management position.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact respectfully and effectively with all staff and members.
▪ Extremely knowledgeable with financial planning and strategy.
▪ Proficiency with Microsoft Office, accounting software (1C) preferred.
▪ Leadership skills, proactively driving and delivering high-impact results through both individual and collaboration effort.
▪ Expert problem solver, analytical thinker, and decision maker.
Competitive salary and a benefits package. Starting salary is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Dynamic professional development and opportunities for career growth in a modern company.
Car, cellphone, etc.
Applications should be e-mailed along with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ability to be interviewed via Microsoft Teams and be able to telecommute (if required) during COVID-19 restrictions. Position is open until filled.