Specialist Salarizare, Engleza si Spaniola
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The role in a nutshell:
As a Payroll Specialist, your role is to support and process client payrolls on a timely basis, answer client questions, and assist the International Payroll Specialists and Implementation team.
How you will make a difference:
- Maintaining payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validating all payments and deductions.
- Ensuring knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files.
- Managing client enquiries via telephone and email.
- Building and nurturing the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service.
- Performing additional duties as required by the operations team.
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients.
What will give you an advantage:
- Experience in personnel administration or accounting
- Fluent Spanish and a good level of English, both written and verbal
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Labor or related field will be a plus
- An organized and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work effectively on a solo basis and also within a team environment
- Competent IT user of Excel, Word, payroll system(s)
- Ability to do Manual Calculations if necessary.
Why become a Guardian:
International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): We empower you with as much flexibility as possible with how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
We appreciate you: There are lots of great reasons to join us, but we’re proud that all Guardians are eligible to join the annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
https://safeguardglobal.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Careers/job/Moldova---remote/Payroll-Specialist--Spanish-Speaker-_R-102977 or send your CV to email@example.com mentioning the role you applied for.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Selectarea unui consultant pentru realizarea instruirilor pentru membrii echipelor multidisciplinare din localitățile partenere proiectului
- UNICEF Moldova: National Indiv Consultancy on Gender-responsive programming
- [Extindere termen limită] Anunț de angajare - medic infecționist
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Falesti
- Concurs de angajare exper/expertă în advocacy
- Termeni de referință privind selectarea unui trainer/grup de traineri pentru oferirea serviciilor de instruire
- Key Account Sales
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- IREX Moldova/Strengthening Content Connections project vacancy - Project Officer (part-time position)
- Extended Deadline Procurement Officer (UNDP)