We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
The primary focus of the role is regional in scope, covering multiple countries or entities, but may include working with teams and stakeholders in multiple countries on projects and initiatives that affect our global organization.
As an HR Business Partner at Safeguard Global, you will:
- Ensure local teams of EMEA Region are supported and fully staffed according to role requirements, budgets, and priorities
- Actively participate in the job offer processes and new job descriptions, develop together with line managers
- Provide and maintain an effective and consistent onboarding experience
- Serve as primary HR point for local EMEA teams’ leaders on the HR operational issues; escalate as needed. Provide HR administrative support to all EMEA Region location
- Coach managers to motivate, appraise, goal set, performance manage, and discipline employees
- Provide direct support to the company’s managers of EMEA Region in consistent application of the company’s policies and procedures
- Conduct and assist EMEA Region employees and managers through an appropriate exit process as needed
- Assess and contribute to human resources needs in areas such as training, workforce planning, career pathing, and employee leadership development; develop appropriate solutions
- Partner and consult the line managers to support training initiatives with SGU
- Establish an accurate and timely processing of payroll and benefits
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal requirements, maintaining compliant records, and anticipating risk areas
- Responsibility that all documentation, files, and practices of EMEA Region (including Romania) are in line with current labor law
- Contribute and provide support to EMEA HR Director in revision and analysis of business metrics including data on retention and employee experience to recommend systemic improvements
- University degree in a HR / business-related discipline
- 3+ progressively responsible work experience as a generalist HR Generalist/Business Partner, including experience with employee relations, labor compliance, performance management, and talent acquisition
- Strong knowledge of labor laws; aptitude to quickly learn and apply laws and practices of other countries
- Strong customer service orientation and a great attitude
- Experience with complex HRIS systems desired. Ability to pull reporting and metrics
- Ability to work well across different functions, geographies, and cultures
- Able to work both on a team and independently to deliver results
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and model the highest degree of moral and ethical behavior
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.