Customer Support Operator
About the company: An administrative center who working for large international clients, active in all different kind of business lines like Petrochemicals, Industrial products (like spare parts),Consumer goods (sportswear, fashion, healthcare), Commodities (coffee, cacao), Specialty Chemicals, etc.
As a part of a team, you will be responsible for providing correct and important logistic information towards these clients, in order to process the daily logistic flows all over the world.
- You will ensure that excellent levels of customer service and service delivery are maintained and exceeded;
- You will fulfil the needs of customers, by servicing customers in daily, weekly or monthly information and data;
- You will have communication with other customer service operators (written and by phone) in English on very regular basis, in function of the specific needs;
- You monitor daily exceptional requirements provided by subsidiaries and clients;
To have a University Degree/ or you are a student;
- Outstanding oral and written English and Romanian skills required. Another language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- To have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- To have experience in working with databases;
- To have good computer skills (Word, Excel).
The company offers:
- Official job as of 1st day of working in a stable company with a high corporate culture (15 years in Moldova);
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- The possibility to work in shifts;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth.
To apply , please send your CV in English to the email email@example.com, indicate the KNCSO in the subject or calling 062101257.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.