Hotline Assistant – Moldova
Hotline Assistant – Moldova
World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision - Moldova Office is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person for the position of Hotline Assistant – Moldova.
Hotline Officer’s (HO) primary function is to receive record and respond to all complaints and feedback from stakeholders and beneficiaries received through the WV hotline. The Assistant will log and track all calls, ensuring that all received complaints and feedback are responded to and that all cases are closed in a given timeframe, as per the standard operating procedures and CRM guidelines of the WV MEAL team in Ukraine. The Hotline officer will share the report on all complaints and feedback received with the Accountability officer and work closely with project managers/coordinators to follow up complaints and suggestions by project beneficiaries, ensure timely referral and closing out the loop. The Hotline Assistant will translate from Moldovan to English.
- Receiving and Tracking all hotline calls and forwarding the cases to programme staff and managers for their resolve.
- Assist the Ukraine team for Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) as the main person responsible for all feedback and complaints from the hotline.
- Work with the Accountability Officer in raising awareness to the communities about the hotline systems.
- Communicating back with beneficiaries on the outcome of their submitted complaint
- Being aware of issues of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) and ensuring that mechanisms are gender sensitive and SEA cases are handled in the right way
- Provide responses to requests for information, such as how to become a WV beneficiary, or how beneficiary selection work. Respond to raised pending issues.
- Refer feedback and complaints to relevant stakeholders and departments on a regular basis
- Communicate serious complaints to senior management.
- Manage and communicate with relevant operators and management on any technical issues of the hot line system
- Always ensure that the principles of World Vision and Core Humanitarian Standards are upheld in all aspects of the MEAL functions and general project management.
- Having full knowledge on the WV Code of Conduct and Accountability process flow
- Have full knowledge on the WV accountability framework and how the hotline complaints and feedback systems fits within the system.
- Have full knowledge of the CRM and how these should be implemented, tracked and reviewed.
- Handle all complaints in a sensitive, confidential and mature manner.
- Ensure full knowledge of project standards and methods, such as beneficiary assessment, scoring and selection, in order to provide correct information to callers.
- Liaise with project staff to ensure that all messages given are in line with project standards and operating procedures.
- Log in complaints and feedback received in the complaints reporting form (database).
- Provide detailed summaries of complaint issues to the Accountability Officer for consolidation and sharing with the project teams
- Develop monthly hotline accountability reports and analyses of trends on a quarterly basis on all complaints and feedback received.
- Carry out additional responsibilities and project tasks as assigned by the Accountability Officer, MEAL Manager of WV Ukraine and Project MEAL Manager.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
Excellent ability to communicate with integrity to different stakeholders (strong interpersonal skills) Good contextual knowledge of local community and social/cultural constraints and realities as well as organizational relationships Experience in data processing or analysis (Excel, etc.) is helpful. Ability to work long hours in off-site locations Romanian (native) English (required)
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/Development Management/International Development/Social Work or relevant field.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
Minimum of 1-2 years in an NGO role related to MEAL or Humanitarian Accountability role in an NGO, especially in a humanitarian emergency context and grant-funded projects, is preferred. Experience working with vulnerable populations Basic knowledge of the humanitarian system, coordination mechanisms, and donors is preferred.
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically as work requires.
The position will require work in intense contexts, including those with high volatility and deemed high security risks.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Mode of Application:
If you are interested in this position, to apply, please register at: https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/details/Hotline-Assistant---Moldova_R18268?locations=bbba76f440b310019e072ab9cec00000&locationCountry=db69d266446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview. The deadline for application is 26 March 2023.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Selectarea unui consultant pentru realizarea instruirilor pentru membrii echipelor multidisciplinare din localitățile partenere proiectului
- UNICEF Moldova: National Indiv Consultancy on Gender-responsive programming
- [Extindere termen limită] Anunț de angajare - medic infecționist
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Falesti
- Concurs de angajare exper/expertă în advocacy
- Termeni de referință privind selectarea unui trainer/grup de traineri pentru oferirea serviciilor de instruire
- Key Account Sales
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- IREX Moldova/Strengthening Content Connections project vacancy - Project Officer (part-time position)
- Extended Deadline Procurement Officer (UNDP)