Palladium’s Data for Impact (D4I) project is seeking for a firm for provision of professional photos, videography and filming, including editing and production of animated spots, and for visual and communication materials by December 7, 2022.
The vendor will be requested to:
- Take short videos during the D4I events, editing of the videos, life filming, video shooting of interviews, production of video clips, animated spots, etc.
- Develop visual and communication materials such as: banners, leaflets, infographics, brochures, information bulletins, etc.
- Take pictures during the D4I events, editing of pictures taken.
The capabilities required of the vendor:
- Ability to edit videos at a professional level and include subtitles in English or Romanian, as the case.
- Ability to take professional and high-quality photos in different circumstances and places.
- Experience of minimum 5 years working in video production, filming process, video editing, taking professional pictures, making animated spots, designing visual and communication materials.
- Experience of working with international organisations and public authorities.
- Experience of producing videos and materials in D4I related field preferable
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation concepts preferable.
Please submit your qualifications to provide the services detailed above including but not limited to capability statements, past performance information, resumes & rate information.
This request may result in single or multiple awards based on expressions of interest received for this opportunity.
For more details and application please access the link below.