We are looking for a proficient QA Engineer to join our team in Chisinau and work on ensuring our product’s quality.
- Performing functional feature testing, exploratory testing, build verification testing, or regression testing;
- Contributing directly to the refinement and improvement of testing procedures and test plans;
- Identifying and reporting software and feature level flaws and defects;
- Writing down test cases based on understanding of requirements and how our solution works;
- Contributing to User Stories specification by providing feedback from testability perspective and overall design.
- Knowledge of an array of testing methodologies, including the following: functional, regression, automation;
- Root cause analysis;
- Knowledge of HTTP requests, responses, status codes and RESTFull API and WebSockets;
- Ability to operate with Docker in Linux environment to monitor/analyze logs;
- Able to operate freely in a Linux environment via the command like (you need to know: cat, scp, grep and awk commands);
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Highly motivated and able to work collaboratively in a team and deliver without close supervision;
- Experience with browser developer tools;
- Experience with test automation, including tools such as Selenium or Puppeteer, is an advantage.
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with QA in the subject field.
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.