Alventis Group, in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile in development finance, is accepting applications for a Project Manager position (international projects).
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
What You Will Do:
- Manage development finance projects along their life-cycle (includes: scope, time, task, HR, quality, communication, expectations, relationships and cost management)
- Ensure project objectives and deliverables are completed on time and according to client expectations
- Interact and collaborate with expert teams on daily basis
- Keep contact with project stakeholders
- Facilitate regular project reporting (internally to senior management and externally to project stakeholders)
- Perform quality control of outputs produced in projects
- Provide administrative and research support to expert teams
Who You Are:
- Professional with project management experience (experience in consulting and/or certifications in project management are an advantage)
- Graduate with business or economic/financial degree
- Exceptional speaker and solid writer with perfect English
- An individual with strong organizational and managerial skills
- Critical thinker and a proactive and result-focused facilitator
What will you get:
- International and entrepreneurial work environment
- A continuous flow of interesting and challenging tasks
- Direct line to BFC senior management and company’s strategic clients and partners
- Fabulous teammates and secure workplace
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 10, 2020. For details on the application process please visit us online at https://bfconsulting.com/careers/.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!