We are looking for a Dispatch Coordinators (US market), who will coordinate field activities and staff by delivering assignments, instructions, and alerts via the organisation's communications network in logistics industry (chats/mobile/channel). The job is done 100 % remotely.
- Answers incoming calls and communications.
- Coordinates response and delivery of received information to field staff.
- Dispatches and deploys staff, vehicles, and/or units based on communications received.
- Adeptly uses multi-line telephone systems, mobile phones, two-way radios, and other communications methods and networks.
- Maintains calm communication with and provides instruction (such as first-aid guidance) to incoming callers.
- Scheduling drivers to make freight deliveries or collect shipments and packages.
- Communicating with customers about freight details, delivery or pickup times, and special handling requests.
- Planning predetermined routes and accommodating route changes as needed.
- Preparing dispatch documents, as well as generating freight bills and invoices.
- Maintaining records of dispatched calls, driver routes, route changes, as well as delivery and pickup times.
- Keeping track of transportation regulations and laws to ensure that truck drivers comply.
- Reviewing drivers’ logs, including dispatched calls and arrival times.
- Monitoring truck repairs and maintenance schedules.
- Logging customer shipping schedules and complaints.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional ability to schedule drivers, plan routes, and dispatch drivers to customer locations.
- Extensive experience in customer services, as well as generating freight bills and invoices.
- Experience with Transportation Management Software (TMS).
- Proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Ability to monitor drivers' logs, truck maintenance schedules, and repairs.
- Knowledge of applicable transportation regulations and laws.
- Excellent organisational, communication, and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's or associate degree in transportation or logistics would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience as a truck dispatcher in a similar industry or a similar job
Schedule will rotate between 16:00 - 2:00 am:
- 16:00 - 00:00 am
- 17:00 - 1:00 am
- 18:00 - 2:00 am (MD time)
8 hours per day, 5 days per week, Mon - Fri job
About the employer:
A nationwide storage and shipping container supplier with fabrication and refurbishment services. The company specialises in supplying, fabricating, and modifying storage and shipping containers. They pride themselves in designing habitable specialty containers with every possible home amenity to the simple addition of shelving, workbenches, and drawers- if you can imagine it, the company can create it. It's all because #WeBuildItBetter.
If interested, apply for this JOB.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- The U.S. Embassy in Chisinau is hiring a Media Grants Coordinator
- Институт Обучения в Развитии "MilleniuM" ищет молодежного работника
- Environmental Specialist (full-time position) under Education Quality Improvement Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inspector superior (broșare și expediție)
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Officer Education and Psychosocial Support
- Diaconia angajează Educatori
- Concurs de selectare de consultanți-formatori pentru dezvoltarea capacităților profesioniștilor din sectorul educație în susținerea participării copiilor, inclusiv a copiilor refugiați, la procesele decizionale
- Finance Officer DRL-funded Program
- Driver (G2) Roster Call - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Ecological Counseling Center Cahul, Select a company of services for the closing event of the project Consolidation of Climate Change Adaptation Measures in the Biosphere Reserve "Lower Prut".