The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to support the organization and implementation of the national campaign to promote transparent salaries, within its “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title, not later than 01.09.2021, time 17.00.
The objective of this assignment is to implement envisaged activities of the National Campaign on promotion of transparent labor remuneration.
The contractor will perform the following tasks:
- Propose and elaborate a visible logo / title / key messages / slogan of the Campaign and agree with the project and partners;
- Elaborate video spots (3) for the support of the Campaign;
- Elaborate and print leaflets (100,000 both-sided one pagers) for distribution;
- Propose distribution channels (via ANOFM offices, local authorities, CNAS, etc.) and distribute the info materials, jointly with project team and / or partners;
- Elaborate and approve with the project team a list of promotion activities (participation in TV / radio Programs with participation of project partners, other) – at least 25 activities;
- Organize (based on prior agreement with project team) meetings of the project partners and various stakeholders or participation in TV / radio programs (at least 10) on the topic of the assignment.
A successful bidding company is expected to meet at least the following requirements:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova;
- have a proven experience in development and implementation of promotional campaigns, preferable with Government institutions;
- have proven experience (at least 5 years) in production of video and audio materials for advertising/arts etc., broadcasted by Moldovan TV channels;
- collaborate with a pool of specialists to develop a qualitative scenario idea and video spot (scenario writers, film directors, etc.);
- provide solid backstopping support.
Proposed team members are expected to have a solid (at least 3 years) experience in (cumulatively):
- video production;
- communication / PR;
- work with private and Government institutions.
Bids shall include:
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in the education area;
- Description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule;
- Brief outline of team composition (CVs), incl. CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted in sealed envelopes to the GIZ Office Chisinau (MD-2001 Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., NBC - National Business Center, 9th floor), showing the tender number and subject on the envelopes, not later than 06.09.2021, time 17.00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.