The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a consultant to elaborate the legal framework on supported employment for people with a criminal record, within its “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government” project.
For the detailed Terms of Reference and eventual questions, all interested providers should address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com and showing the tender number in the message title not later than September 8, 2021, time 17:00.
The objective for this assignment is to support the project partners in developing the framework mechanism on supported employment for people with a criminal record, to ensure their access to the employment measures on the labor market. In order to achieve this objective, the consultant will carry out the following tasks: conduct consultations, assess applicable European practices on the matter, draft the regulation on supported employment (annex to GD 1276/2018) and other legal amendments to or deriving from Laws 105/2018 and 129/2012.
- Background and degree in law, social services or other closely related subject;
- Proven experience in drafting legal and normative documents in the field of labor;
- Experience in policy design and analysis (drafting, impact assessment, cost-benefit analysis);
- Knowledge and experience in social and economic integration of vulnerable groups, especially people with a criminal record etc.;
- Knowledge of the aspects related to access to labor of people with a criminal record;
- Knowledge of the main stakeholders in the field of social and economic integration of people with a criminal record.
The successful bids shall include:
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- CV with contact data;
- Cover letter outlining any relevant experience, as per above-mentioned requirements
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount for up 70 workdays of assignment, for the period September 2021 – February 2022, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83387840), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than September 10, 2021 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.