Dear Sir / Madam,
You are invited to submit a proposal for the above subject RFP for the World Health Organization, WHO Country Office in the Republic of Moldova, in accordance with the attached documents.
1) No later than 10 March 2021, the bidder shall complete and return by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (use subject: WHO RFP 2021/EURO/MDA0004)
- The enclosed RFP 2021/EURO/MDA0004 Acknowledgement Form signed as confirmation of your intention to submit a bona fide proposal and designate your duly authorized representative, to whom communications may be directed, including any addenda; and
- The enclosed RFP 2021/EURO/MDA0004 Confidentiality.doc form signed.
2) A prospective bidder requiring any clarification on technical, contractual or commercial matters may notify WHO via email at email@example.com (use subject: Bid Ref 2021/EURO/MDA0004) no later than 11 March 2021.
Questions are to be submitted following the format of the form “Questions from Bidders”, attached as Annex 4 of the RFP. The WHO MDA CO Team will respond in writing (via email only) to any request for clarification of the RFP that it receives prior to the closing date of the proposal. A consolidated document of WHO's response to all questions (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of enquiry) will be sent to all prospective bidders who have received the RFP.
3) Proposals must be received at WHO at the address specified in section 4.7 Submission of proposals of the RFP no later than 19 March 2021, by 18:00 Chisinau time.
4) At the discretion of WHO, selected bidders may be invited to supply additional information on the contents of their proposal during the evaluation period. Such bidders will be asked to give a presentation of their proposal (possibly with an emphasis on a topic of WHO's choice) followed by a question and answer session. The presentation will be held at WHO Country Office in the Republic of Moldova, or by videoconference, and will likely be conducted during 24 - 31 March 2021.
5) Evaluation of proposals and selection of a vendor will be performed in accordance with the Request for Proposal (sec. 5.3).
The full list of documents for the given RFP is published and can be found on the following link: https://sc.undp.md/tnddetails_un2/2226/ .