UNICEF Moldova invites interested entities to submit their proposals for Assessing the impact of COVID-19 on people living with HIV, including pregnant women.
The objectives of this consultancy are:
- · Conduct an analysis of the situation of PLWH in the Republic of Moldova in the context of COVID-19
pandemic, considering available statistics and latest trends, including an analysis of the data before and
during the pandemic, as well as data collected in the field, to provide evidence on:
- Socio-demographic characteristics of PLWH, including age, sex, education etc;
- Socio-economic status of PLWH, including income, employment, occupation etc;
- Access and quality of social services (medical, social protection, educational etc.) of PLWH,
including pregnant women and children.
· Develop recommendations to address the challenges PLWH are facing in the context of COVID-19 to
improve their socio-economic status, access to services and quality of life.
Please find further details on the assignment and requirements in the Terms of Reference enclosed in the RFP document available at: https://sc.undp.md/tnddetails_un/2168/
How to apply: offers are accepted by email and hardcopy. Please find relevant details in the attached RFP document available at the link above.
Application deadline: 30.11.2020, 11:00 EET