HR-Consulting on behalf of his client - The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is looking for an HR Manager.
HR Manager is responsible for staff administration within a delegation or sub-delegation, managing every aspect of the employmentș process, including orientation and training of new staff members. She/he provides HR services in line with the ICRC’s and the delegation’s policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
- HR framework, employee relations, collaboration and communication;
- Participate in HR needs analysis and function requirements for existing and new structures;
- Ensure respect for HR budgets (number of FTEs and costs);
- Apply local labour law and headquarter agreement provision;
- Maintain internal HR communication channels with the staff on HR-related issues;
- Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Onboarding as well as Providing HR briefings to new employees;
- They also assist with payroll management, so employees receive their paychecks on time;
- Provide HR reporting data and statistics.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or a related field;
- Three to five years of experience in a human resources position or related position;
- Good communication and writing skills in both Russian, Romanian and English;
- Strong knowledge of the Labor Legislation of the Republic of Moldova;
- MS Office (MS Excel): advanced level.
- Experience working in an international NGO;
- Monday through Friday, between 9 and 18;
- Competitive salary (it could be negotiable according to salary expectations);
- Medical insurance for the family.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call: 060 422 844
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Project Assistant (NPSA-5) - UNDP Moldova Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- Project Component Manager (Multiple Post) (NPSA-9) - UNDP Moldova/Energy Transition
- Project Finance Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/ Dniester II Project
- NRC Moldova is looking for a Shelter and WASH Technical Officer in Ocnita
- UNDP Moldova: Programme Manager (NPSA10) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- ADMA anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției vacante de Contabil / Contabilă în Secția financiar administrativă
- Development Results & Partnership Specialist (NOC) - UNDP Moldova Country Office
- UNWFP Moldova: Procurement Associate (SC6) based in Chisinau
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de monitorizarea riscurilor și raportare