The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company for the provision of visual and media services within its project “Modernisation of Local Public Services in the RM” (MLPS).
The selected company will provide technical and practical support in drafting scenarios for about 20 video testimonials; photo and video shootings; drafting scenarios/scripts for 2 final project events; processing, analysing and selecting photo and video cuts from existing MLPS videos and photo galleries and using them in designing new visual products; designing – if requested – animated video and photo elements as well as providing creative support in compiling final video(s) that will showcase the history, lessons learned, achievements and results reached by GIZ.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 10, time 17:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
1) Financial offer. The financial offer will be made in MDL (VAT 0 %) and shall be provided in detail, i.e. per task/deliverable. (all in a separate sealed envelope).
2) Technical offer the bidder will present (all in a separate sealed envelope):
- Certificate of the organization registration in the RM (copy);
- Description of the approach towards the implementation of the assignment;
- Curriculum Vitae (digital format) of the organization/Portfolio of similar video work, as well as a link to similar projects from the past must be provided;
- Curriculum Vitae of the staff who will supply the requested photo, video and graphic design services;
- Recommendation letters from previous clients, if available; otherwise contact information (including phone number) of three previous clients must be included;
- Statement on understanding of the objective;
- Description of the approach s/he will use in fulfilling the tasks, referring to and discussing the approach in B.2 of ToR;
- Description of the implementation schedule;
- Description of organization and logistics;
- Short summary of staff availability to carry out the tasks and deliverables.
- Other descriptions or proposals.
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83389178), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than September 15, 2021 time 17:00.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.