Alventis Group, in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a dynamic team with an international profile in development finance, is glad to welcome applicants for the Banking Analyst position.
Location: Chisinau, Moldova; remote work from other countries is also possible
Type: Full time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
Who can apply?
- Specialists in the banking or audit field (auditing banks)
- Experts working in the financial sector with focus on bank analysis (audit, due diligence)
What are the responsibilities?
- Analyse and interpret financial statements of banks in developing countries
- Prepare summaries on the banks’ financial situation
- Calculate and analyse ratios based on financial statements of banks
- Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks of banks
- Collect data and perform research on banks
- Provide conclusions and recommendations on research findings (banking sector)
What do you need to perform well in this position?
- University degree in banking or another relevant field (connected to banking)
- Absolute fluency in English (perfect writing and communication skills in English)
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform in tight schedules
- Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!