HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Technical Manager CIS Countries
The company is a global chemical company with more than 50 years of experience. They develop intelligent solutions for complex markets and industries.
- Ensure technical, agronomic advise for Agro clientele throughout the CIS region;
- Act as an agronomic hotline for customers throughout the region;
- Promote Agro products and position;
- Make regular customer visits throughout the region;
- Establish and manage demo plots and conduct field and other promotional, public events throughout the region;
- Conduct field trials for new products throughout the region;
- Come up with new product registration and development initiatives based on customers demand, market analysis and trends;
- Provide necessary support for product registration team throughout the region;
- Act as local focal point in the region where appropriate and necessary;
- Train distribution and customers in how to utilize Agro products;
- Provide permanent agronomic support for the sales team;
- Manage customer technical claims;
- Prepare and deliver presentations and training sessions: indoor and outdoor;
- Represent the company at different levels throughout different countries.
- Hands-on, field agronomic experience
- Experience in creating and managing demo plots and field days
- Experience in budgeting, some basic concepts
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- High work ethics of working independently with limited supervision
- Initiative and entrepreneurship spirit is encouraged
- Proactive attitude in serving customers throughout the region
- Available and able to travel throughout the region
- Good presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Agriculture (crop protection, horticulture, etc)
- 5-10 years of experience within the industry.
- Proficiency in Russian and basic knowledge of English.
The company offer: Competitive compensation Package, based on experience and skills.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Phone: 069104433
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code TCIS in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.