Nathan Associates is hiring Strategic Communications Team Lead for USAID Moldova Institutional and Structural Reforms Activity (MISRA)
Position: Strategic Communications Team Lead
Program: USAID Moldova Institutional and Structural Reforms Activity Program (MISRA)
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Period: November 2022 – April 2027
Nathan Associates Inc. is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
The USAID Moldova Institutional and Structural Reforms Activity (MISRA) seeks to support Moldova’s economic recovery, advance the Government of Moldova’s economic action plan, strengthen public economic governance institutions, improve the trade and investment enabling environment, and accelerate financial sector reforms and inclusiveness. These activities include active engagement with government counterparts, local business and organizations, and the financial sector to facilitate public-private dialogue and strategic communications.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Strategic Communications Team Lead will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead all strategic communications activities for the project, in cooperation with government partners and the private sector, including informing the public about the country’s economic recovery and policy reform process
- Support consultations among the government, private sector businesses, local organizations, universities, etc.
- Document and apply lessons from public-private sector engagement in the project’s monitoring, evaluation, and learning process
- Contribute to the development of project performance reports, technical deliverables, success stories, briefs, media articles, and press releases to advance effective strategic communications
- Manage the strategic communications team, and liaise regularly with the donor, i.e., USAID, on behalf of the project
- Advise government partners and project leadership on effective communications strategies and deliverables
- Support the implementation of trainings and workshops on effective strategic communications
- Identify and manage short-term consultants and subcontractors (e.g., vendors, photographers, etc.) to provide short-term technical assistance in support of strategic communications, and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the project leadership, consistent with this scope of work.
The Strategic Communications Team Lead will report to the Chief of Party (COP).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, or related field
- Approximately five years of professional experience in media, communications, marketing, journalism or public relations preferred, including with local media preferred
- The capacity to target different audiences and to tailor communications accordingly
- Demonstrated knowledge on effective use of social media, including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook, etc.
- The capacity to interact effectively with leaders of government, local businesses, civil society organizations, and universities, etc.
- Basic photography skills preferred
- Computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and management of social media,
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English and Romanian, written and spoken.
- Experience working with USAID and/or other international donors
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter (up to one page) and CV (up to three pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Strategic Communications Lead” in the subject line.
The deadline for applying is October 31, 2022. The position will remain open until filled.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- UNV Procurement and Finance Associate - UNDP Moldova/M4EG project
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/EU Confidence Building Measures Programme (EU CBM V)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției rezoluție bancară
- Asistent/coordonator de proiect (full-time) – Centrul de Instruire în Domeniul Sănătății Reproductive (CIDSR)
- Procurement Assistant (Regular NPSA-5) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- Startup Moldova Angajează Project Assistant
- The Swedish Embassy in Chisinau is seeking a Housekeeper for the Residence
- Project Assistant, Case Management, Adjudications (IOM Moldova)
- OHCHR Moldova is seeking to hire Two consultants to support the mainstreaming of disability inclusion in the refugee response, including providing expertise during the capacity-building sessions