GIZ is looking for a Monitoring & Evaluation and Communication Specialist for its regional project “Strengthening sustainable and digital trade routes and logistics concepts between Eastern Partnership countries and with the EU” (02/2024 – 01/2026), financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The new GIZ project aims to improve cooperation between stakeholders responsible for sustainable & digital trade routes and logistics concepts in the countries of the EaP and with the EU.
This position is expected to start on 01.04.2024 for a 12-month period, with the possibility of extension. The permanent workplace for this position is in Chisinau, with the requirement of business trips (approx. 1-2 / p.a.) to the countries of the Eastern Partnership and/or the European Union.
The primary role of the Monitoring & Evaluation and Communication Specialist is to develop and implement the monitoring and evaluation system of the project, advising project management on suitable tools for data collection, analyses, and display.
The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- Develop the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system for the project, in close coordination; with project management, advise on the use of relevant tools and methods of data collection,
- Collect, process, and analyse quantitative and qualitative data based on the log frame of the project,
- Ensure access and availability of data for key messaging and its use in reporting and communication material,
- Consolidate monitoring data regularly, for information to project management,
- Support further regular/ongoing M&E related processes, such as operational planning and reporting (incl. quality control),
- Lead on the production of digital & print communications materials, including publications and marketing material,
- Ensure access and availability of key messages of the project, including content, photos, and videos for use in communications,
- Report to project management on all above-mentioned responsibilities and work in close cooperation with the project team,
- Management of all project related PR activities, including development, coordination and implementation of a communication and visibility action plan,
- Cooperation and communication with stakeholders relevant for the tasks described above,
- Responsible to organize knowledge management for the regional project, including information exchange between project offices and teams,
- Advise and support on the integration of gender equality and women’s empowerment aspects into the project cycle (implementation, coordination, and monitoring of the GIZ Gender strategy),
- Contributing to the capacity development activities, focusing on female employees of border agencies and private sector actors in the Eastern Partnership countries.
The required qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Academic degree (Master or equivalent) in ccommunication & media, journalism, social science, project management or other relevant fields of study,
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in the collection, processing and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and maintaining M&E systems,
- Proven experience in the implementation of measures related to the promotion of gender mainstreaming in a project context are an advantage,
- Strong experience of working with international development or aid actors in a M&E and communications role; GIZ or EU experience preferred,
- Proven, excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian and English and exceptional writing skills both for traditional and electronic media are mandatory,
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, strong time management ability,
- Ability to work independently as well as in an international team, take initiative and manage activities concurrently,
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization,
- Flexibility, resilience, and stress resistance, as well as curiosity and the ability to find unusual solutions are required,
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 23 February 2024, time 15:00 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Officer Education and Psychosocial Support
- Programme Associate/SB3.5 (UN Women Moldova)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- Concurs extins de selectare a unui consultant privind regulile de tehnică legislativă
- National Human Rights Officer (2 posts) - OHCHR (nationals) - 16014
- Solicitare de ofertă pentru achiziționarea serviciilor de cursuri de limbă română
- People in Need Moldova angajează Enumerator / Enumerator în teren (RO/ RU/ EN)
- Termen extins. CNPAC anunță concurs pentru suplinirea postului vacant de Social Media Manager
- Extended Deadline: Finance Officer, DRL-funded Program
- Termen extins. Keystone Moldova contractează servicii de consultanță