GIZ is looking for a Junior Human Resources Specialist for the GIZ Country Office Chisinau. This position is expected to start on the 15th of October 2023 for a 12-month period, with the possibility of extension. The permanent workplace for this position is in Chisinau.
The primary role of the Junior Human Resources Specialist is to support management and the GIZ project staff in all HR questions, specifically recruitment, selection, personnel contracting, modifications to and termination of existing contracts, as well as professional development measures after prior consultation with the line manager.
The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- implementing HR processes and procedures, both in line with GIZ rules and national legislation in force
- implementing national personnel policies in line with GIZ rules, relating and adjusting it to the national legislation
- supporting the organization of the recruitment and hiring process in accordance with GIZ rules and related national legal procedures
- supporting the implementation of key HR processes, including competence development and staff evaluation in consultation with the line manager
- identifying current issues and problems and formulating appropriate proposals for HR instruments and procedures in accordance with the National Personnel Policy
- maintaining contact with the National Personnel Team at Head Office
- performing other work-related duties and tasks at the request of the line manager.
- BA and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Law, Economics or Sociology (if possible with a focus on HR management) or similar area
- at least 3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications
- familiar with HR procedures
- good knowledge of national labour and social law
- experience in advising on HR issues
- previous experience within international organizations
- awareness of how to handle HR issues appropriately (confidentiality, data protection)
- willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
- be able to work autonomously and on own initiative while reporting regularly to the line manager
- be a team player, supportive of colleagues and able to ask for support when required
- excellent planner and implementer, capable of withstanding pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- good knowledge of written and oral English and Romanian; German and Russian would be an asset
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 18th of September 2023, time 15:00 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, Direcția deservirea operațiunilor
- Asociația Media-Guard anunță concurs public pentru poziția de SMM reporter/ă
- Communication officer - HEKS/EPER
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al direcției reglementare
- Asociația Media-Guard anunță concurs public pentru selectare jurnalist/ă de investigație
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Officer Education and Psychosocial Support
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de șef/ă al/a Direcţiei Legislație Bancă Centrală
- Project Manager (NPSA-10) – UNDP Moldova/Energy Transition - 14979
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor - Recruitment for Child protection officer
- Concurs extins de selectare a unui consultant în realizarea analizei de impact