We are looking for Anti-Corruption Expert
Pro Cooperare Regionala Balti seeks qualified candidates for the position of anti-corruption expert for the local project „Citizens and civil society organisations – together against corruption”. The project is implemented in the framework of the „Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova”, implemented by the German International Cooperation Agency (GIZ).
The anti-corruption expert will support grantees in all aspects of project implementation by providing consultancy and mentorship for grantees. The expert’s work will focus on monitoring the implementation of local projects and assessment of the impact of these projects. In addition, the expert’s actions will focus on promoting a culture of integrity and preventing corruption.
Building strong relationship/partnership with grantees.
Assisting and guiding grantees in the process of drafting and approving strategic documents on corruption prevention at local level.
Monitor and ensure compliance with anti-corruption rules and standards in grant recipients’ activities and interventions in accordance with legal provisions.
Working with project partners and beneficiaries to promote a culture of integrity and anti-corruption.
Assess performance of grantees and to inform impact assessment of projects, as needed.
Serve as a point of contact for grantees, ensuring positive, compliant communications.
Ensure full compliance with GIZ/UE regulations related to grant implementation.
Conduct other activities as directed by the Project Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum 3 years working experience in public authorities, non-governmental or international organisations.
Legal knowledge (will be an asset).
Knowledge of Romanian and English (will be an advantage).
Time organisation, teamwork, effective verbal and written communication, gathering, analysing, Synthesising and formulating conclusions, working with various stakeholders and people with different cultural and social backgrounds.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred.
Please send an email with your CV attached and “Anti-corruption expert” in the subject line to email@example.com by February 6, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Ocnita- termen extins
- AO ”Părinți Solidari” angajează comunicator/comunicatoare
- B2B Sales and Marketing Manager for Local Producer
- Ministerul Justiției anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcțiilor publice vacante din cadrul aparatului central
- ACEM - Assistant Project Coordinator
- OO "Женский клуб "Голубка" приглашает (срочно!) эксперта/тренера для проведения тренинга по адвокаси в городе Басарабяска
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de director-adjunct de departament, șef direcție politică macroprudențială
- Deputy Task Order Lead (DTOL) - Dexis Consulting Group
- CNPAC anunță concurs pentru suplinirea postului vacant de Specialist comunicare