The German Development Cooperation through GIZ, within its project “Support to the Moldovan Government in the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda”, is looking for an experienced organization to designing and conducting communication and awareness-raising activities on the implementation of Agenda 2030 in the Republic of Moldova.
The selected company will provide support in the implementation of the existing Communication Strategy and Action Plan by developing products to promote the activities and results of the project to different target groups. As for project’s external partner organizations, the service provider shall also provide capacity building on communication to the grant beneficiaries under the SDG Innovation Fund in the Output 3 of the Project.
Participation is open to individual organizations / consortium of organizations. For consortium a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 21st, time 17:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
- Financial offer. The financial offer will be made in MDL (VAT 0 %) and shall be provided in detail, i.e. per task/deliverable. (all in a separate sealed envelope).
- Technical offer the bidder will present (all in a separate sealed envelope):
- Certificate of the organization registration in the RM (copy);
- Company/organization profile describing its experience in corporate communications and PR area, knowledge of national communications and media framework, experience in development of creative products (printed and online), experience in organizing media and PR events;
- Statement on understanding of the objective of the proposed assignment;
- Description of the approach towards the implementation of the assignment (delivering the service according to the ToR);
- Description of relevant implemented projects (at least 3) in the last 5 years;
- Recommendation letters from previous clients, if available; otherwise contact information (including phone number) of three previous clients must be included;
- Personnel assignment plan as a Gantt chart, including explanation and specification of expert days;
- CVs of the involved experts and trainers:
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Proposals may be presented in English language.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83390357 )and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than September 24th, 2021 time 17:00.