All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values; dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Role and responsibilities
The ICLA Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of ICLA activities, and provision of legal services on legal identity, displaced persons registration, housing, land and property rights and access to services.
- Ensure compliance with NRC policies, guidelines, standards and donor requirements.
- Ensure adherence to ICLA strategy, tools, handbooks, guidelines and standards.
- Implement legal activities according to established plan of action.
- Contribute to the identification of legal protection needs and report them.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Ensure that all protection related detected cases are referred to the concerned referral focal point and to the related Protection Coordinator.
- Organize and conduct group information sessions.
- Provide individual and tailored legal counselling.
- Provide legal assistance and representation for selected cases, according to ICLA criteria.
- Provide services in person or through remote modalities.
- Identification and referral of persons in need of a specific service.
- Conduct data entry and proper filing of documents related to ICLA activities (i.e client files, intake forms and other tools) according to NRC internal procedures.
- Provide inputs to line manager for the weekly and monthly plans and reports.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by Line Manager.
By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are:
- NRC ICLA national team
- NRC support unit staff (e.g. administration, finances, logistics)
Scale and scope of position
Beneficiaries, I/NGOs, local authorities, UN Agencies
Share Point, OneDrive, Office 365, OKTA, KOBO, Unit 4, NRC People
Legal or compliance:
Code of Conduct, Basic Rules on Data Protection
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in similar roles in humanitarian/recovery context will be an asset
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
Context related skills, knowledge and experience (shall be adapted to the specific position):
- Good knowledge of the refugee context in the Republic of Moldova
- Experience of providing information, counselling and legal assistance/representation services
- Capacity of working in the field with displaced and/or vulnerable groups and communities
- Knowledge of the software programs (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian also Romanian. English will be an asset
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioral competencies, and the following are essential for this position:
- Handling insecure environments
- Working with people
- Coping with change
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicating with impact and respect
Kindly note that empty or incomplete applications as well as CVs received via email will not be considered official and will not be processed.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- UNFPA Communication Manager on PD, Chisinau, Moldova, Service Contract (SB4.3)
- IREX Moldova vacancy - Partnership and Grants Specialist
- Communications Assistant for USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA) project (extended period)
- Project Component Manager (NPSA-9) - UNDP Moldova/Law Enforcement Projects - 16561
- Project Analyst (Export Promotion) - 15222
- Program Coordinator
- Anunț concurs pentru post vacant Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală (CCAR) oferă oportunități pentru un Cercetător științific stagiar în domeniul agricol, cu accent pe activități orientate spre satisfacerea nevoilor fermierilor și
- Cererea de Oferte pentru organizarea evenimentelor de sensibilizare - servicii specializate in comunicare
- Specialist/-ă în domeniul protecției copilului, A.O.„CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”
- Asociația MAR anunță concurs pentru postul vacant Specialist în comunicare