We are looking for Executive Assistant Director!
If you are an open-minded and ambitious person, passionate about organisation and planning, free-thinking and want to work in a dynamic and international team, then we invite you to join our team!
- Ensures good communication and provision of information to/from the Executive Director and the organisation's partners, colleagues in the international network and collaborators of the Association in reasonable terms;
- Contacts colleagues locally and/or internationally for the delivery of information to the Executive Director;
- Takes minutes following management meetings or other thematic meetings with the participation of the Association's management;
- Actively participates in the ILT and Advisory reports, provides support and ensures their completion, translation and dispatch as required and in the terms intended;
- Provides support during working group meetings, takes notes, drafts minutes, monitors the implementation of decisions taken during these meetings;
- Is responsible for drafting and sending invitations, requests, approaches or any other messages to external parties (here: partners, public institutions, colleagues, international network and others);
- He/she is responsible for creating and keeping track of the Association's partnership networks, writes and sends greetings on the occasion of various official holidays or significant events;
- Completes, plans and manages the Executive Director's calendar in a rational manner, sets priorities in the scheduling of meetings;
- Is responsible for coordinating and preparing the agenda of colleagues in the international network, during planned visits to the Association;
- Performs written and oral translations from/into English;
- Is responsible for organising visits and meetings with partners and/or colleagues from the international network, providing everything necessary for the duration of the visit (tickets booking, accommodation, breakfast, etc.);
- Draws up thematic presentations at the request of the Executive Director;
- Actively participates in the organisation of events within the organisation, here: campaigns, reception of delegations, accompanying the Association's management on organised visits, and so on;
- Actively participates in organising recreational and motivational activities for the Association's team, here: team-building, coffee-breaks and others.
Expectations of candidates:
- Experience in a similar position - minimum 3 years;
- Experience working in projects, NGOs in the field of social development is an advantage;
- Professional knowledge of the Romanian language;
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally, to understand and make others understand different messages;
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level is mandatory;
- Knowledge of German is an advantage;
- Knowledge of PC operation (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canva, Adobe Photoshop, other text/text editing and processing software);
- Interaction and communication skills, to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment and under tight deadlines;
- Responsible, proactive person with initiative and goal orientation.
- Attractive salary - offering the opportunity of a life at home;
- Annual bonus;
- Personal development budget, attendance at specialist training and conferences;
- Integration seminars for new colleagues, to make the settling-in period more efficient and of course more enjoyable;
- Stable working hours with lunch break;
- Experience in international projects;
- Team building/relaxation events offered by the organisation;
- Day off on your birthday with salary retention;
- Plus 1 day annual leave every 1 year worked in the organisation;
- Meal vouchers;
- Comfortable office with office equipment;
- Free communication package, including telephone on request.
- Work schedule - full time.
Place of work: A.O. "Concordia. Social Projects", mun. Chisinau, A. Corobceanu 13/1 street.
A.O. "Concordia. Projects. Sociale" is an organization that protects children/beneficiaries from any abuse and has an approved Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct, which is fully adhered to by employees.
Attention* For the moment, it is impossible to receive messages from: yandex, mail.ru, zen, sputnik and other Russian platforms.
The deadline for submission of CVs is extended until 30.06.2022. Please send your CV and Cover Letter, indicating the POSITION you are applying for, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0 22 23 55 81.