The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to offer services to develop curriculum and deliver a training module on public speaking and social media marketing for the NAC anti-corruption volunteers within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova (ACT Project)”.
The tender is open to private companies resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 20.10.2023 time 15:00.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
Financial Offer Including (all in a separate sealed envelope):
- total gross experts’ fees
- all auxiliary costs according to the activities requested in the Terms of Reference
- total estimated budget, expressed in MDL, 0% VAT.
- company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL;
Technical offer must compulsorily contain (in a separate sealed envelope, length of the offer will not exceed 5 pages, excluding CVs, certificates, and authorizations):
- Company/organization profile.
- Concept for delivering the service according to the ToR.
- Personnel concept according to the ToR, including CV’s of the proposed key experts.
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permits, professional qualification certificate available.
Proposals may be presented in Romanian or English language.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83450391) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard 73/1, Chișinău, MD-2001) not later than October 24, 2023, time 15:00.