The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies able to draft the secondary normative framework for the implementation of the Law on crowdfunding services, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 26.09.2023 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to support the National Commission for Financial Markets (CNPF) throughout drafting of the secondary normative framework for the implementation of the Law on crowdfunding services.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Arrange meetings and coordinate activities with stakeholders (CNPF, Ministry of Economic Development and Digitalization, private companies, business associations, etc.).
- Elaborate a draft of the secondary normative framework according to Law No. 100/2017 on legal acts.
- Share and consult the elaborated drafts with GIZ project team together with CNPF.
- During the whole process, the service provider will ensure technical input on all aspects related to the draft of the secondary normative framework for the implementation of crowdfunding provisions and support CNPF and the project in managing the coordination process among the stakeholders:
- The service provider will work closely with the project team and be part of regular consultations with all key stakeholders, especially CNPF.
- After the public consultations process, the service provider shall adjust and finalize the drafts of the secondary normative framework.
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, or consortia, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of (according TOR):
- Part 1: Technical offer, that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables
- Part 2: Financial offer (According TOR), detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number 83448103 and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 28.09.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.