Are you passionate about the world of international development and would like to develop a career in this field? Have you ever wondered how international organizations work and how developing countries get to benefit from assistance from international organizations? Or how to recruit experts or manage projects funded by donors such as EU, World Bank, EIB, EBRD?
Then apply for a junior recruitment job with NTU International, a Danish management consulting firm, who has been active on this market since 2007, having implemented dozens of development projects all around the world. You will be working on live projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead.
What will you gain:
- Real work from day one: you will be given specific tasks and responsibilities helping Senior Recruiters with sourcing candidates for donor-funded projects
- Continuous training and coaching: each junior recruiter will benefit from individual training to ensure they get the right level of coaching and training to deliver their work
- Competitive compensation: we offer salaries above market average
- Full time employment for successful candidates: we expect to work with candidates who will successfully pass the trial period and join our team as full-time Recruiters
- Fluent level of English language and a good level of French (speaking/writing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated abilities to think critically, have a curious mind, and an insatiable thirst for knowledge
The trial period will last 3 months, with consequent full-time employment, depending on your performance and results. If you want to find out more about our company, visit our website: www.ntu.eu.
Application deadline: December 15th, 2023. Apply early as roles fill quickly and positions could be filled before the deadline. Please send your application email and CV to Tatiana Bostan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Tender 83460121 for the contracting a consultancy services (expert) in e-governance and digital transformation - short term consultancy service
- GIZ - Financial Specialist
- GIZ - Advisor for Coordination and Cooperation
- HelpAge Moldova angajează Ofițer Comunicare și Relații cu Publicul
- Project Analyst (Export Promotion) - 15222
- Project Associate (multiple posts) - NPSA7 - UNDP Moldova/Flood Management - 15777
- Swedish Prison and Probation Service - Project Assistant (consulting services)
- Apel public pentru achiziționarea echipamentului tehnic
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal planificare strategică
- The U.S.A. Embassy is hiring a Temporary Financial Management Assistant