Finance Officer, DRL-funded Program
Millennium Partners, LLC is an international development firm based in the United States of America, which will be implementing a project in the field of human rights protection funded by the United States Department of State Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor. The Project will, inter alia, competitively award grants to qualified Moldovan organizations to implement diverse activities at local level.
To cover finance activities and, partially, grants management, Millennium Partners, LLC, is inviting qualified Moldovan citizens to apply for the full-time position of Finance Officer, to serve on the Project from September-October 2023 to March-April 2025.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and document all payments;
- Record and report on all financial transactions;
- Make copies of all vouchers and financial documentation, payroll and time-sheets, petty cash book on a monthly basis and prepare them for sending to Home Office;
- Monitor the budget and prepare financial reports;
- Support and document all procurements and verify correctness of procurements of goods and services;
- Maintains HR database
- Maintain subcontracts database
- Support Grants management activities
- Manage the relation with the bank, the external payroll and accounting company and various subcontractors;
- Offer logistical support with implementation of all activities;
- Other administrative and logistical duties as assigned by the Project leadership.
- A university degree in economics, finance, management, or a closely related field;
- At least 2 years-experience in the area of finance and procurement;
- Fluent Romanian and advanced level of English are required;
- Detailed oriented and strong analytical skills;
- Experience with grants management, preparing grants-related documentation and/or monitoring and evaluating grants implementation is a strong advantage
- Previous experience working for a donor-funded project in Moldova is a strong advantage.
- Be independent, take initiative, and manage work with limited supervision;
- Prioritize and manage tasks to meet deadlines;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside the organization;
- Be flexible and respectful.
By Monday, September 4, 2023, 18:00 Chisinau time, interested candidates should send a short cover letter, a CV in English and a list of names and contacts of three persons to serve as references to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “Finance Officer” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- U.S. Embassy is hiring a Mobile Patrol Senior Guard
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- HelpAge International angajează Ofițer Finanțe
- Asociația Amici dei Bambini, Moldova angajează animator/animatoare socio-educativ/ă
- Project Administrative Associate (NPSA-6) - Green Transition Project
- Asociația Obștească „The Moldova Project” (TMP) - concurs de angajare pentru funcția de specialist atragere de fonduri (fundraiser)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă analiză risc sistemic
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Law Enforcement Projects Implementing Unit
- HelpAge International angajează Expert(ă) în domeniul voluntariatului
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier/ă juridic/ă, Direcția generală asistență juridică