UNICEF Moldova: Finance Officer, NO-B (TA, 364 days), Chisinau, Moldova (for Moldova nationals only)
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Finance Officer, NO-B to conduct the financial and procurement implementation of the Multiplier Grant Programme and work with the direct implementers in the MER, Ministry of Finance, LPAs, national and international NGOs, private sector etc. to provide solutions to a wide spectrum of complex financial and procurement issues.
Qualifications and experience:
- A first level university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or equivalent qualifications in a relevant field.
- A minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in professional experience in project management, providing financial management advisory services and/or managing staff and operational schemes is required.
- Proven expertise and knowledge of the UN or similar international organizations/agencies procurement rules and procedures.
- Proven expertise and knowledge of the national public procurement regulations and procedures.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Knowledge and expertise in education would be an asset. Excellent communication and presentation skills will be an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 28 December 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Management Systems International is hiring for Grants Manager
- GIZ - Administrative Assistant
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator al direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului
- Compania Date Inteligente SRL angajează coordonator de proiect în Chișinău
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant în raportări
- Compania Date Inteligente SRL angajează cercetător junior
- Extended deadline: East Europe Foundation is hiring a Grants Manager
- Human Resources Associate (G6) - UNDP Moldova
- USAID MISRA is looking for a local legal customs expert for drafting new customs procedures re modification of customs declarations
- Procurement Specialist (IOM Moldova/EUBAM)