UNICEF Moldova National Individual Consultancy: Project Manager (PM) for the Digital Innovation of Moldovan Education System
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Project Manager (National Individual Consultancy) to manage planning, implementation, and reporting of the Multiplier Grant Programme.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced academic degree in Information Technology, Communication and Information Engineering, Informational Management, Information Security, Software Engineering, or equivalent qualifications in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in project management, including the management of IT solutions.
- Experience in design/implementation or monitoring of development programmes in IT. Previous experience with international funding organizations will be considered as an asset.
- Familiarity with the education system of the Republic of Moldova and special education needs.
- Demonstrated experience of aligning project goals with wider development frameworks for long term benefits and understanding of cross-sectoral national planning processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, both at technical level and policy level.
- Advanced knowledge of English and strong writing skills required.
- Fluency in Romanian is required. Knowledge of Russian is desired.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 30 November 2022
UNICEF is here to serve the world’s most disadvantaged children and our global workforce must reflect the diversity of those children. The UNICEF family is committed to include everyone, irrespective of their race/ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, socio-economic background, or any other personal characteristic.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
The selected candidate is solely responsible to ensure that the health insurance required to perform the duties of the contract is valid for the entire period of the contract. Selected candidates are subject to confirmation of fully-vaccinated status against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) with a World Health Organization (WHO)-endorsed vaccine, which must be met prior to taking up the assignment.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted
Alte anunturi de angajare
- APSCF termen extins pentru selectarea unui expert/trainer pentru acordarea serviciilor de asistență tehnică (mentorat/ coaching) pentru societatea civilă
- Terms of reference for the selection of media specialists to implement a training programme in the field of combating disinformation and false news
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza specialist integrare și raporturi de muncă
- Cerere de ofertă - identificarea consultanților (persoane fizice) pentru prestarea serviciilor analitice
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Assistant Education and Psychosocial Support
- Plan International is hiring Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de tehnician - inginer coordonator
- Acted is hiring Infrastructure Officer – Chisinau
- USAID MISRA is looking for an Economic (Business Reporting) Expert - Reducing the reporting burden on the business community activity
- Inginer Power&Hvac (electrician)