UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Budget Officer (HACT&PSEA), NO-A , that will be responsible for the effective and efficient budget management services to the country office and support the Supervisor in oversight and leadership with regard to the management of the programme budget, work closely with programme staff in ensuring that funds are monitored, and grants are effectively managed.
Qualifications and experience:
- A first level university degree in accounting, financial management or another related financial field is required. Supplemental formal financial / accounting training may be accepted if university degree is not in a related financial field. Diploma qualification in CIPFA is acceptable in lieu of relevant university degree, or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in financial management or audit is required.Experience in a UN system agency or organization some of which served in a developing country is considered as an asset.Experience in database packages, web-based management systems and ERP systems (preferably SAP financial modules) is considered as an asset. Experience with IPSAS and/or IFRS is considered as an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel required.
- Experience in an international organization and/or large corporation is preferred.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian, another official UN language or a language relevant for Moldova is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Application deadline: 7 November 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Tender announcement for Vulnerability Mapping of Youth in Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- HR & Admin Officer in MdM
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un formator/ o formatoare sau o echipă de formatori ce va presta servicii de instruire în domeniul voluntariatului și mobilizării comunitare
- UNDP Moldova: Programme Manager (NPSA10) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- Programme Associate (GS7) - UNDP Country Office Moldova
- Procurement Assistant (Regular NPSA-5) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă consultant/ă în raportări
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă (transparența acționarilor)