UNICEF Moldova: Procurement Associate, GS-6 (TA, 364 days), Chisinau, Moldova (For Moldova nationals/Residents only)
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Procurement Associate at GS-6 level to execute a broad variety of transactional, procedural and specialized administrative tasks in support of the efficient administrative, logistics, supply and procurement of the country office, ensuring timely and efficient output that is in compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, whilst demonstrating the capacity to research, adapt and evaluate irregular cases, and also to recommend improvements to process delivery and design.
Qualifications and experience:
- Completion of secondary education is required. University degree in the area of business administration, contract/commercial law, or another relevant technical field will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 6 years of progressively responsible administrative and/or supply related work experience (procurement, supply or logistics) is required. Familiarity with UNICEF, UN supply procedures and systems is an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and intermediate level of English is required. Knowledge of Russian, another official UN language or a language relevant for Moldova is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Application deadline: 7 November 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Complexul Phoenix angajează expert in acreditarea serviciilor sociale pentru copii și pentru bătrâni
- Anunț de angajare ! A.O.Copiii Ploii mărește echipa Centrului de Zi pentru copii cu boli rare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer principal administrare patrimoniu
- USAID MISRA is hiring a Communications and Visibility Specialist
- IREX Moldova — объявление о вакансии на должность старшего специалиста по мониторингу, оценке и обучению
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de tehnician - inginer coordonator
- Procurement Assistant (G4) - MOL - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară și managerială
- AO Laolaltă anunță concurs privind selectarea prestatorilor de servicii video
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA7) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project