Our client is an international IT company, registered within Moldova’s IT Park and iHub.
Your role: Work within a team and play a contributing role in customer care and success of the brand, as well as, maintain efficient communication with customers around the world, ensure that technical issues are successfully solved and documented.
Execute on a queue of technical requests and customer-related tasks, including:
● Ensuring quality communication with customers around the world with the objective of assisting them though technical issues;
● Providing efficient technical support;
● Helping users manage L1 and L2 technical concerns;
● Contributing with an active role of creating and handling the daily reports.
● Written and spoken English/Portuguese/German at an Intermediate level or higher;
● Be an enthusiastic team player;
● Hold an interest in the IT field, or wish to develop a career within the domain;
● Be eager to gather new knowledge and skills.
Schedule: 2/2 (day/night shifts: 9:00-21:00 and 21:00-9:00, which can be slightly modified to fit with other jobs, if necessary)
Benefits we offer:
● Education and training within the IT industry;
● Career advancement;
● 20 business days for vacation;
● Paid sick leave;
● Comfortable office area, friendly atmosphere.
Apply now! Our team is eager to meet you!
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: +37360037785
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code TSK in the subject line or CV. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.