At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
The Office Administrator and HR Assistant will support all administrative activity in the company’s office in Moldova and will assist the HR Team to provide qualitative and timely administration operations to the local employees.
HR Related Duties:
- Conducting business travels administration, preparing employees’ business travel internal documents, visas, flights, accommodation, budgeting and expenses’ reports.
- Serving as contact person on employees' related issues with external public authorities and banks, as is for maternity leave, social assistance and bank accounts opening purposes.
- Coordinating the access control process and managing the issuance of security badges, following the established procedure and rules.
- Supporting the HR team in organization of company’s events such as: company’s parties, team building events, etc.
- Providing assistance to the HR Team to plan and organize events, to promote and evelop interesting HR programs and projects to ensure a happy and healthy work environment and keep employees engaged.
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward to Safeguard Global.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery, equipment, and cafeteria goods; maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs, including managing janitorial services to maintain a safe and sanitary environment; recording office expenditure and managing the budget.
- Maintaining the relationship with suppliers of the company, administrating company’s wide contracts, registering the incoming/outgoing mail, keeping evidence of the correspondence and other financial-accounting documents of the company.
- Ordering office supplies and ensuring employees workrooms, storage areas, kitchens, and shared areas are clean, stocked, and organized.
- Overseeing maintenance of buildings, furniture, equipment, and systems including Security, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire protection, and utilities and related safety programs. Acting as a contact point with the property management company for services requests.
Job Profile Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in business related field would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Romanian, written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter personality with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment.
- Strong administration and organisational skills are essential.
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
If interested, please don't hesitate and send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning the position you applied for.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.