The incumbent performs a variety of administrative functions in support of the Human Resources Office, including managing correspondence and document flow, responding to customer inquiries, maintaining files, records, and databases, drafting routine office documents, assisting with payroll and recruitment functions, facilitating events and professional development activities, and other related tasks. The position also provides administrative support to the Management Officer and is the backup for the Management Assistant. The incumbent is under the direct supervision of the Senior HR Assistant.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years of experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have good working knowledge of pertinent HR regulations and procedures. Must have knowledge of office management systems and procedures; knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
Completion of high school is required.
LANGUAGE: Level III (Good working knowledge) speaking/reading/writing English is required. Level III (Good working knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Romanian is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Russian is required. (This may be tested.)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must be proficient in Microsoft (MS) Outlook to organize tasks, calendars, and contact databases; MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) to organize and present information, and Internet Explorer.
2. Must be flexible, service-oriented, self-motivated and able to work within the existing Mission structure.
3. Must possess strong customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
4. Must be courteous and tactful in working with both internal and external customers.
5. Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.