The Ministry of Education, Culture and Research (MoECR) has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Moldova Higher Education Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
The Individual Consultant shall develop the Terms of References (ToR) for development of e-Admission Information System (IS) and assist in managing the system development and implementation as well as acceptance of the system.
For more information, please see the Terms of References at this link: https://mecc.gov.md/ro/content/request-expressions-interest-deadline-extension
The MoECR now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The Consultant should meet the following minimum qualifications requirements:
- University degree in areas such as computer sciences, economics, business administration, engineering, telecommunications or related area;
- At least 7 years of professional experience in IT area;
- Proven track record of similar assignments (min. 2 assignments)
- Experience in development of ToRs in education or related areas.
- Experience in software analysis and design including domain and data modelling. The experience in analysis and design of e-Admission systems would be an asset;
- Experience in the elaboration of the regulatory documents in the ICT field would be an asset;
- Understanding of Cloud Computing principles and related architectural applications development approaches;
- Working experience in higher education system policies at the national level would be an asset;
- Understanding of personal data protection principles and national regulations.
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexibility and good analytical skills;
- Very good teamwork skills;
- Excellent knowledge in Romanian (both written and oral). Knowledge in Russian would be an asset
- Good knowledge of English and ability to develop technical documents in English.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
This consultancy is expected to begin in September 2021 and continue until e-Admission IS will be developed and accepted by MoECR (estimated December 2023) with a Level of Effort (LoE) of 30 days for ToR development and up to 50 days to assist MoECR in managing the system development, implementation and acceptance.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by July 26, 2021, 16:00 o’clock, Moldova local time.
Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova, MHEP
Stefan cel Mare 180, 13th floor, room no. 1307,
mun. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova MD-2004
Tel/fax: 022 23-25-02
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.