The Ministry of Education, Culture and Research (MoECR) has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Moldova Higher Education Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
The Individual Consultant shall develop the Terms of Reference (ToR) for Digitization of the archives of the registries of degree documents that have been issued by national education institutions (ISCE levels 3 – 8) starting from 1970 and until 2008. The assignment includes but is not limited to reviewing national legislation relevant to archiving and digital archives storage processes, interviewing educational institutions and elaboration of the detailed ToR that will be incorporated in the Bidding Documents according to the Bank procedures (ICB for Information Systems).
This consultancy is expected to start in August 2021 and last 3 months
For more information, please see the Terms of References at this link: https://mecc.gov.md/ro/content/request-expressions-interest-deadline-extension-0
The MoECR now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The Consultant should meet the following minimum qualifications requirements:
- At least university degree in areas such as computer sciences, economics, business administration, public administration, engineering, telecommunications or related areas;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in IT area;
- Proven track record of similar assignments (min. 2 assignments).
- Experience in processes systematizing and data systematization. The experience in analysis and design of digitizing archives would be an asset;
- Experience in similar complexity assignments;
- Participation in the elaboration of the regulatory documents in ICT field would be an asset;
- Working experience in education system policies would be an asset.
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexibility and good analytical skills;
- Very good teamwork skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian (both written and oral),
- Good knowledge of Russian would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of English and ability to develop technical documents in English.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by July 26, 2021, 16:00 o’clock, Moldova local time.
Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova, MHEP
Stefan cel Mare 180, 13th floor, room no. 1307,
mun. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova MD-2004
Tel/fax: 022 23-25-02
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.