Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, HR Administration, Staff Leasing etc. We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. Safeguard Global can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
As a Payroll Specialist, your key responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in month-end reporting procedures
- Processing accounts’ payables and receivables as needed
- Performing filing and general administrative tasks
- Coding, posting, and receiving payments
- Monitoring customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
- Sorting, coding, and entering accounts’ payable data
- Analyzing discrepancies and unpaid invoices
We would love to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about numbers and are able to maintain a high level of accuracy in your work
- You speak fluent English. Another language would be a great asset (German, French)
- You have an economic/financial/international relations education background and would enjoy working in this field. We also welcome students in their last year at University who are eager to put their knowledge into practice
- You are excited to develop yourself in an international environment
- You have little experience in accounting or in other related fields, that is a plus, but not a requirement. Our talented team will be more than happy to share with you their knowledge
- You are trusted and never compromise your ethics
Benefits of joining Safeguard
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Trainings (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values.
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!!!
Integrity: We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.