The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is announcing a tender for the procurement of services related to Development and implementation of Communication Strategy within the scope of EU Enlargement processes in Republic of Moldova, within its project “Eastern Partnership Regional Fund for Public Administration Reform”.
The Multi-Donor Action “Governance Progress Board of the Eastern Partnership Countries” is jointly co-financed by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by GIZ as part of the BMZ project “Eastern Partnership Regional Fund for Public Administration Reform”. The objective of the Action is the enhancement of evidence-based policy through improved monitoring of good governance and rule of law reforms.
On December 14, 2023, in light of the partnership results achieved by Ukraine and Moldova, and of the ongoing reform efforts, the European Council opens accession negotiations with both countries. In the case of Georgia, in light of the results achieved, the Commission recommends that the Council grants Georgia the status of a candidate country. These developments have a strong impact on the monitoring of good governance and rule of law in the region. Especially for the three EU-candidates the EU reporting policy applies within the scope of Enlargement Package, which is a set of documents explaining its policy on EU enlargement.
The core of the package is a Communication, which takes stock of the developments over the last year. It examines the progress made by the candidate countries and potential candidates, the challenges encountered and reforms to be addressed and sets out proposals for the way forward.
the action will support the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Moldova within public communication regarding the EU-Enlargement Process and its reporting mechanisms.
In the context of the Republic of Moldova, the following areas to improve public communication were identified:
- General information on the EU-Enlargement Process
- Specific information on the Legal Approximation Process (EU Acquis)
- Role and Function of the different government bodies within the process
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than 16.01.2024, time 15:00
Interested bidders are required to submit the following set of documents:
- Financial Offer (signed and stamped), calculated in MDL at 0% VAT – in a separate document.
- Technical offer (all according TOR), that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables.
- Short description/overview of the company experience and qualification;
- Contact information for the bidder and responsible person;
- Copy of company registration certificate (registration in the Republic of Moldova), as well as other related licenses and permissions; No-debt certificate from the Moldovan State Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, showing the tender name and number (83455841) on it.
The applications shall be delivered to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau. (MD-2001 Chisinau 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., NBC - National Business Center, 9th floor) not later 18.01.2024, time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.