The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies to develop and launch 3 in-home childcare services in Soroca, Chisinau, and Comrat municipalities, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 07.11.2023 time 15:00.
The objective of the current assignment is to develop 3 in-home childcare services in Chisinau, Soroca and Comrat municipalities.
To achieve the assignment objective, the selected service provider shall perform following activities:
- Carrying out local information campaign in Soroca, Chisinau and Comrat municipalities
- Conducting a rapid assessment of the capacities of the preliminary up to 20 identified beneficiaries
- Developing the roadmap for initial and continuous training needs
- Conducting a training for up to 20 participants, considering the legal, financial, and educational introductory aspects necessary for the development and launch of in-home childcare services
- Identifying a suitable educational solution for obtaining the qualification of caregiver by those 3 beneficiaries selected
- Providing on-site cost estimation at the residence of the 3 beneficiaries
- Procuring the equipment needed to meet the minimum requirements for the development of 3 in-home childcare services
- Offering technical and administrative support to the 3 caregivers in obtaining all the necessary documentation for registration and sustainable operation
- Subsidize childcare services by offering vouchers for up to 15 parents
- Monitoring and mentoring the 3 caregivers in providing in-home childcare services
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, or consortia, residents in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of (please find more details in TOR):
- Part 1: Technical offer, that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables.
- Part 2: Financial offer, detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83451412) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 9.11.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.