The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company or an organisation to provide sociological surveys services within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova.”
The service provider is expected to plan and carry out a survey on a sample of up to 4200 students from 7 Moldovan universities. Its objective is to develop a ranking in terms of academic performance and integrity in the period October-December 2023. One university is located in Balti and the remaining 5 are located in Chisinau. The selected company or organisation will develop the methodology using appropriate quantitative and qualitative methods and conduct the survey to establish as well the students’s perceptions of corrupt practices in their universities.
Applying organisations are encouraged to establish partnerships with other organisations with relevant experience in the fields targeted by this tender and/or subcontract national experts.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than October 11, 2023 time 15:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing:
- Company / organisation overview;
- Short description of the approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule;
- Previous works references or recommendation letters;
- Short summary of staff availability to carry out the tasks and deliverables;
- CVs of key staff (2-3 maximum);
- Copy of the company’s registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT exclusive. Only costs listed in the financial offer can be reimbursed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company or CSO / expert’s experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of the technical offer to the conditions set in the TOR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (Universities survey), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than October 13, 2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.