The Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity (CSRA) is a USAID-funded project implemented by the CONTACT Centre. The project aims to increase the resiliency of Moldovan civil society by enhancing the ability of civil society organizations (CSOs) to engage with constituents, diversify their resource base, and empower and connect new civic actors.
To achieve the aforementioned goal, the Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity will act in the following areas:
- Empower and connect civil society organizations through a capacity-building program
- Improve constituency engagement and resource mobilization through outreach activities
- Advocacy campaign to improve the legal environment for CSO domestic resource diversification.
As part of the CSRA project, the CONTACT Centre requests bids from specialized companies to purchase capacity-building assessment, training, and mentoring services for 60 civil society organizations in the following fields: (1) constituency engagement, and (2) domestic financial resource diversification.
CONTACT Centre plans to organize three sessions of capacity-building training and mentoring services for 20 CSOs each. These sessions must be practical and adapted to the needs of beneficiaries to suit their relationship with constituents and their local possibilities of mobilizing funds. As a result, the training sessions will be preceded by an assessment of beneficiary CSOs to identify the level of development of the organization at the beginning of each year program, as well as the skills and knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
The capacity-building training and mentoring services will focus on supporting CSOs in improving their ability to interact with constituents and the quality of those interactions, as well as enhancing CSOs' skills to attract funds from various sources.
The training program will consist of two separate training modules; each module will last up to three days. The first training module will be dedicated to increasing constituency engagement abilities, and the second to boosting domestic resources mobilization capacities.
The mentoring program will be tailored strictly to the needs of each organization to apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge to their local realities and to immediately capitalize on the received training by organizing fundraising events or other activities to engage constituents and attract new funds/resources.
Please find detailed information about the tasks and expected results under this procurement in the Terms of Reference by clicking on the link.
Interested companies must submit the following:
- Offeror CV, including name, contact data, contact person, customer portfolio, previous similar relevant experience in organizational development assessment and capacity-building (English)
- A copy of the company/CSO registration certificate (Romanian)
- A one-page summary of the offeror’s capabilities to provide the required services, indicating the methodology, number of needed visits/meetings, and data collection tools to be used in the organizational assessment as well as the approach and tools used in the capacity-building and mentorship programs (English)
- Evidence of relevant publications or reports
- Copies of all relevant Curriculum Vitae of experts who will be involved as trainers and mentors in the capacity building and mentorship program (English)
- Price quotation following the required format (See Price Quotation Format in Terms of Reference)
- At least two recommendation letters or three references for the company and each involved expert (English, Romanian, or Russian)
All offers must be submitted electronically to the following email address: email@example.com no later than September 29, 2023, 17:00 Chisinau time. Please quote the reference “Capacity-building and Mentorship Services” in the subject line. The offer must be valid for a minimum of sixty (60) days from the closing date of this invitation to tender.
All questions and clarifications regarding this tender must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 25, 2023, 17:00 Chisinau time. Questions and clarifications that may be of interest to other bidders will be circulated to all parties that submitted the questions.