The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies able to carry out a plausibility analysis of the technical and financial data of 2 selected infrastructure projects in Comrat and Soroca municipalities, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
The selected company will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title not later than 18.09.2023 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to develop a pre-feasibility analysis of technical and financial plausibility of 2 of the selected projects in partner communities. Specifically, the projects to be analysed are:
- the municipality of Soroca - Modern multifunctional sports complex of regional importance (with swimming pool).
- for the municipality of Comrat - Road infrastructure rehabilitation (Victoriei Street on the section between Tretiacov Street and M3 Road Chisinau-Giurgiulesti).
To achieve the objective, the experts shall perform the following tasks:
- Assessment of needs and draft design brief based on the reviewed conceptual note;
- Analysis of the building site and/or existing buildings to be modernised/re-functionalised as proposed by the LPA in terms of building code, property and legal conditions;
- Elaborate a risk assessment report including mitigation measures related to the investment;
- Joint establishment with the Beneficiary (Soroca Municipality) of a design brief containing main technical and functional parameters of the proposed construction objectives;
- Establish an implementation roadmap for the project including necessary approvals and authorisations to be obtained at each stage, procurement procedures options for planning stage;
- Preliminary cost estimation based on cost indicators obtained from similar investments;
- Develop a detailed design brief for the technical planning and, if necessary, urban panning documentation;
- Elaborate reports on technical and financial plausibility of the analysed projects.
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, or consortia, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of:
- Part 1: Technical offer (According ToR) , that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables
- Part 2: Financial offer (According ToR), detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83445926) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 20.09.2023 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.