The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a competent and experienced contractor to support the Organization for Small and Medium Enterprises Sector Development (ODIMM) in developing a Financing Handbook for Small and Medium Enterprises and Start-ups, within its project “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government”.
The contractor will elaborate a Financing Handbook for SME’s and Start-ups in the Republic of Moldova in order to improve knowledge and practical skills, as well as raise awareness of the entrepreneurs on how to make use of available instruments and sources of finance. All the activities will be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the complete ToR, interested bidders should address a request to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title above.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable according to the ToR, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in consulting and developing legal documents, especially related to financing of Small and Medium Enterprises and Start-ups,
- Description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule,
- Brief outline of team composition, CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for assignment implementation and coordination,
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number (83353039) and subject in the message title, not later than April 3, 2020, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be emailed to email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title.
Hostingul si serviciile internet pentru administrarea portalului CIVIC.MD sunt oferite gratuit de compania Starnet