- Issued by: OSCE Mission to Moldova
- Requisition ID: MOL000051
- Contract Type: Local Contracted
- Grade: G5
- Job Level: General Services
- Job Type: Contracted
- Number of posts: Roster
- Location: MOL - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Issue Date: Jul 14, 2023
- Closing Date: Sep 3, 2023
- Employee Status: Short-Term
- Schedule: Full-time
- Education Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
- Job Field: Human Resources Management
The Human Resources section is part of the Fund Administration Unit and aims to ensure that the OSCE staff rules and regulations are enforced and in line with current and transparent administrative practices. Human Resources Assistant is responsible for supporting the implementation of the OSCE Staff Rules, Regulations, and Instructions.
Human Resources Assistant is supporting the implementation of the OSCE Staff Rules, Regulations, and Instructions. HR Assistant serves as the HR focal point for service support and delivery for one department in the Office and is responsible for administrating the entire HR life cycle for the respective department, including onboarding, personnel administration, recruitment, performance management, and learning and development.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a roster call for short-term positions within the HR team. The scope of responsibilities might be amended depending on the need on a case basis.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the overall supervision of the Human Resources Associate, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following duties:
- Assisting in recruitment activities in line with the OSCE instructions and rules;
- Assisting in selection of consultants (SSA) in line with the OSCE procedures;
- Maintaining and updating personnel information and database;
- Assisting proper and timely application of performance management procedure;
- Assisting in planning and administrating learning and development activities;
- Performing other tasks as required.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, please see: OSCE Mission to Moldova | OSCE
- Completed secondary education, desirably supplemented by training in HR and/or administration;
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant work experience in the field of human resources and/or administration. A first-level university degree will be considered as a substitute for one year of working experience, and an advanced university degree for two years of working experience;
- Established organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literate with practical experience in Microsoft Office and project/task management software applications;
- Ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Analytical and quantitate skills, preferably related to HR matters;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, Romanian and Russian.
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deduction is EUR 785,83. OSCE salaries are exempt from taxation in Moldova. Social benefits include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme.
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://vacancies.osce.org/.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise/re-post the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Only those candidates who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
Please note that vacancies in the OSCE are open for competition only amongst nationals of participating States, please seehttps://www.osce.org/participating-states.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Candidates should be aware that OSCE officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE. The OSCE is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. For more information on the values set out in OSCE Competency Model, please see https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/our-competency-model.
Please note that for this position the OSCE does not reimburse expenses such as travel in connection with interviews, tests, visas and relocation.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova/ Joint Project Emergency support for agri-producers in the context of socio-economic and energy crisis and top-ups from SDC and Japan Supplementary Budget
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de consultant/ă, Direcția Drepturile Copilului
- HelpAge International contractează experți sau companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici
- HelpAge anunță concurs pentru funcția de fotograf
- Tender announcement for Vulnerability Mapping of Youth in Moldova
- Manager calitate servicii, A.O.”CONCORDIA. Proiecte sociale”
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult/ă principal/ă al/a Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- ADMA anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției vacante de jurisconsult / jurisconsultă în Secția juridică și resurse umane
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project
- Legal Analyst Position - Cilc Haga Sucursala din Republica Moldova