AAR Japan is a non-profit organization, head quartered in Tokyo, Japan. We have been working to respond crisis of conflict, natural disasters or community development in over 15 countries by supporting refugees, people with disabilities, or disadvantaged populations since 1979.
Since March 2022, AAR Japan has been working to support Ukrainian Refugees staying in Moldova and Moldovan citizens by implemented cross-sectoral projects on basic needs, food security, protection and health in Chisinau and rural areas.
The project’s overall goal is to contribute in building a protective environment for refugees and local community by addressing their health issues, protection risks, their vulnerabilities and facilitating durable solutions in their interest.
AAR Japan is looking for Community Center officer who will be positioned in Chisinau, Moldova.
Nature/ line of work
- Engage some weekend work for special events (not every week), compensation leave(s) will apply.
- Supervising 2 Community Centre workers
- Report to management team
- Coordination with the partner organization (20%)
- Promotion of Community Centre including developing social media tools and communication with other actors.
- Organise regular meetings
- Make action plans for achieving the project goals in terms of output and outcome
- Ensure implementation and revision of SOP/ guidelines/ policies related to Community Centre
- Budget consumption tracking, reallocation with program coordinator
- Team management (30%)
- Arrange and coordinate activities among CC staff (weekly, monthly, yearly schedule)
- Supervise and support CC workers mainly in (1) planning, preparation, implementation the activities, (2) reception including user membership data, (3) organization of the centre spaces and orientation to CC users, and (4) reporting according to SOP.
- Planning procurement of activity materials, furniture, etc. and coordinate with procurement staff
- Team meeting organization, leading strategic discussions
- Daily translation of conversation and documentation to/from English
- Training coordination if necessary
- CC activity planning and implementation (30%)
- Plan and implement activities at CC including reporting
- Lead planning and implementation of outdoor activities and Club activities
- Making posters, flyers, etc
- Reporting (10%)
- Collect data and information from CC workers and make monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Coordination and meeting with the head office (5%)
- Identify the topics and discuss with staff of the head office whenever necessary
- Attend regular meetings
- Security and safety check of the CC premise and activities (5%)
- Maintenance of the building daily and when any problems happen (discuss with building owner)
- Put safety measure in place based on child safeguarding and general
- Ensure hygiene and sanitation of the premise
Required education and working experience
- University degree (social science is preferable)
- Team management
- Report writing
- Implementation of group activity
- English language (fluent)
- Russian and Rumanian (fluent)
- Appropriate and productive manner in communication with clients and colleagues
- Critical and logical thinking
- Basic computer literacy
- Word, Excel (basic formula, summarizing data), Outlook
- Tolerance to time and work pressure
- Work location: Chisinau Moldova
- Condition: Salary and other conditions will be in accordance with AAR Japan’s Terms of Employment for National staff.
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their English CV, Cover letter to email:m Andrei.email@example.com
The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for test and interview. The submitted documents will not be returned.
AAR Japan is committed to the welfare of children and other vulnerable groups and has a zero-tolerance policy towards Sexual Exploitation, Abuse, and Harassment.
The recruitment process also includes vetting for records of prior misconduct and reference checking. AAR Japan may take other necessary measures to ensure that people involved in substantiated cases of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment will not be recruited.
With your application to this announcement, you agree that your personal data in your resume will be processed by AAR Japan
Alte anunturi de angajare
- AO Laolaltă anunță concurs de selectare a mentorilor pentru Hackathon-ul de inițiative comunitare la Centrul Comunitar 151
- Organizația Națiunilor Unite pentru Dezvoltarea Industrială angajează asistent permanent pentru un proiect in domeniul sigurantei alimentare
- Coaliția Est-Europeană pentru Egalitatea LGBT+ deschide un concurs pentru postul de Manager Financiar
- Financial and Administrative Associate (GS6) - OHCHR
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult/ă principal/ă responsabil/ă de legislație bancară
- Center Manager | LHI-MD Call
- HelpAge anunță concurs pentru funcția de fotograf
- Caritas Moldova is Hiring Project Coordinator
- UN House Receptionist (NPSA-4) - Common Services Account Project UN House
- Manager servicii de plasament de tip rezidențial copii A.O.„CONCORDIA.Proiecte Sociale”